Amore al Tramonto

Dai amica mia che un giorno capirai che l'amor che ti do io non l'avrai mai, piu' mai! Quel giorno tu saprai che il vero paradis...

What's happening?

My inspiration has slowed down for only a little while.

It's back stronger than before, but wanting more

of your company! Maybe you are not feeling well,

your energy is under more control, waiting for

a clearance before you begin again your frenetic

pace with family, friends and me! We are more

comfortable now in our knowledge of each other

and what we can and want to do. I was thinking...

how about a movie? Or just a walk in a beautiful

park? What about another dancing night? Or back

in a swimming pool and spa... and sauna? I don't

even mind a new restaurant night, but here we have

a challenge. A weight challenge: trying to outdo each

other losing some weight for health sake and strength!

Our day is fully mature, the sun is high near the horizon.

The sea beckons and that beach walk is near. Shall

we try our outings a little further out? To test whether

we continue to truly enjoy each other's company.

Precursor outings closer to our homes before

we venture out further afield or overseas. Let's hope

that Our Universe protects and gives us its generous

hand so that we realize our current dreams

of togetherness and love in friendship. Let's drink

to this, let's smile at each other. Give me a twinkling 

of your bright eyes, give me cheeky pleasantries

and challenging my views. You know that I love

this because in this way we keep our individuality

and our natural personality. So what are you doing

now or in the next few days? Don't stay away from me.

Let's see what happens next. Maybe this new Sunset

will provide another lot of joyful inspiration for you

and me, and together we will be three!