Amore al Tramonto

Dai amica mia che un giorno capirai che l'amor che ti do io non l'avrai mai, piu' mai! Quel giorno tu saprai che il vero paradis...

Let's meet this time...

 When everything is right between us, I feel it's going

to be a good day. For I need clarity and to look forward

to a day together when we share our activities. Right now

I am thinking of you and letting my thoughts wander

in different places where we could be. Planning the day

is not too hard when you need some quiet peace

in my company. That's been the trade mark of our love:

to have enjoyed each other's presence. Why is it that

I am still in doubt? Perhaps it's just me wanting more

of your time together. I wonder whether you feel the same...

perhaps you do but want me to keep guessing as to what

you're going to do... So let's be together this time: have our

own special day of fun. We can then decide to repeat

this experience during our new Autumn Season when

the grape vines are ripe! So many other trees will reach

their generous time for people to pick their fruit. Such

happiness in natural environments in the Mornington

Peninsula where life is lived in harmony by the sea.

Occasionally Melbourne's attractions are just as inviting.

This balance of living in a variety of places is truly the road

to good vibes, joy and happiness. Let's not spoil this adventure

by walking at a different pace. Some give and take becomes

necessary if we are going to make it together in true mateship.

Setting aside all doubts and going forward with 'light and breezy'

needs its own surety. We are there now. So let's make the most of it.

Time will determine the rest... whilst we enjoy this special day

and look forward to many more...