Amore al Tramonto

Dai amica mia che un giorno capirai che l'amor che ti do io non l'avrai mai, piu' mai! Quel giorno tu saprai che il vero paradis...

Looking forward to seeing you...

 Do you feel like me when we decide to see each other

again? It's like you have been away for so long, even if

I just saw you yesterday or a few days before. How are

we going to keep when time will come without seeing

each other for a while? Maybe it's better not to think

about it. Just love these opportunities when we can.

Sunset Love is good for us even if the sky is grey

and bleak. We know that the night is about to descend

and our time at the end of each day is special. Ask me

why? Because then I think of you. Do you do the same?

Approaching the night with delight and preferably with

a glass in hand in the warmth of our bed... to be with you

then is only a dream, before closing our eyes and waiting

for the new dawn! What a night! Sleeping in company

from far away. Thinking of you from where I am makes life

a lot more bearable. You are my new sunshine, my dawn!

So how are we going to manage another day? Will you be

there at the appointed spot? Will I feel anxious waiting

for you to come, give me a hug and kiss? What shall we do?

Maybe just being with you is enough! Maybe you feel as I do

or do we go on another of our activities? What does it matter

anyway! Seeing you will be more than enough for another

day! You are here! Let's go!