Amore al Tramonto

Dai amica mia che un giorno capirai che l'amor che ti do io non l'avrai mai, piu' mai! Quel giorno tu saprai che il vero paradis...

Honesty is the best policy

 Working things out requires sincerity with a touch

of honesty and respect. For it is only in this way

that true friendship can flourish and grow strong.

It's important to clarify the order of activities and chosen

mutual picks to remain on the same page. These are

the bits on the list that have priority over the others.

Some things can wait, others not ! So talking together

to reach unity of purpose will give us our individual

and collective freedoms without compromising

the mateship developed over months of Sunset Love.

It is true that we feel love and liking for each other.

That we want the best outcome in all aspects of our life's

journey to the end. It's so true that we have met on this new

railroad train. We have found good empathy for each other

and have enjoyed our time in this wagon. It's now time for me

to rediscover what is in the other wagons, for you have already

travelled on these on your own more frequently than me

and for a much longer period of time. I know that I too can

do this with hope, confidence and will power. But I want to do

this not at the expense of our Sunset Love! This must remain

close at heart and this needs its own time and space. Let's hope

that the future holds us in its good care and as we have agreed

to before, let's keep things 'light and breezy!'. This I promise

I will do as I learn to roam in my own individual activities 

and choices. I know that is what you want too!